Battery Features and Benefits
- Factory Sealed Maintenance Free (SMF) design
- Johnson Controls Incorporated (JCI) produced using expanded grid positive & negative plates to deliver high capacity and durability to vibration and heat.
- Patented high-density active material on plates this delivers high capacity, resistant to overcharging, thermal runaway and grid corrosion, minimal gassing and water usage and less self-discharge, ultimately achieving longer battery life.
- Liquid & gas separators to prevent fluid loss by collecting electrolyte vapour and returning liquid to the reservoir.
- Low-resistance envelope separators encapsulate negative plates improving vibration effect. Prevents internal shorting between positive and negative plates for a longer life expectancy.
- Built in hydrometer to check state of charge (SOC). When the indicator shows green the battery is above 50% SOC, when the indicator has no green visible it is below 50% SOC and when the indicator shows clear or white replace the battery immediately.
- Centre-cast straps and heavy duty pinch welds improve efficiency and is stronger than conventional connectors due to a bead of flexible adhesive bonding applied to both sides of each of the cells plate grouping ultimately achieving reduced vibration effect that would normally destroy batteries.
- Heat sealed cover prevents leakage and corrosion. Adds to case strength and rigidity. Includes specially designed flame arresters to prevent accidental explosion from external sparks or flame.
- High strength and reinforced polypropylene case focusing on the base where most manufacturers overlook. The reinforced design is precisely tailored to support battery elements for resistance to vibration and road shock damage. Material is lightweight, exceptionally strong, durable and resistant to handling and impact damage.
- Vents a fine vapour allowing the battery to ‘breathe’ during temperature changes and charging.
Why Choose Pro Choice Series™ Batteries
- Pro Choice Series™ use a patented gas/liquid separator and have the lowest self-discharge rate, making it the most convenient, maintenance-free battery for all applications.
- Pro Choice Series™ Sealed Maintenance Free batteries contain calcium, tin and lead, making them highly resistant to corrosion and can last up to 3 times longer compared to conventional wet cell batteries.
- JCI’s Korean facility is also accredited with ISO9001, ISO14001 and ISO/TS16949 certification. All of this ensures the highest quality manufacturing processes to build the highest quality batteries. Pro Choice Series by JCI continuously strive for the development of new products, including batteries for the latest vehicles including Deep Cycle, Enhanced Flooded Batteries (EFB) & Absorbed Glass Matt (AGM) Stop-Start. Pursuing quality range of products for not only today’s products but tomorrow’s coming.
- Reassurance of longer battery life by all steps and processes listed above produced by one of the world’s largest battery manufacturers Johnson Controls Incorporated (JCI).
- Giving peace of mind for a battery choice delivering Tomorrow’s Technology Today!